Lakewood Fab Tech Job Opportunities
To apply for any of the positions listed below, send your resume to email@example.com
Lakewood Fab Tech – Holland, MI
Lakewood Fab Tech (LFT) is locally owned and entrepreneurial company. We are looking to fill a 1st-shift position with an experienced Machinist, or someone with basic machining knowledge and an interest to learn.
You must be:
- Focused on producing quality products
- Positive attitude
- Be willing to be flexible in work assignments
- Able to use precision measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, etc..)
- Interested in building a career in machining
As a Machinist, you will:
- Setup and operate base-level CNC-assisted machining equipment such as Pro-Trax lathes and milling machines.
- Ensure that all parts meet drawing and quality requirements using appropriate measuring tools to ensure compliance.
- Maintain equipment in proper operating condition, performing maintenance as schedule or required.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner, ensuring all required safety requirements are utilized and maintained.
- May need to help out with drilling, tapping, etc.
If working in a fast-paced and solution-focused metal fabricating environment is appealing, please consider joining the LFT team. This is a full-time position for 1st shift and includes a competitive compensation package including a robust benefit package. If interested, please submit resume for immediate consideration.
For more information about our organization, Lakewood Fab Tech, please visit us at www.lakewoodfabtech.com
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Machine operations – Fabrication Equipment: 1 year
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org